my Z Ultra GPE shuts off+freezes up.

O

Olaf v d S

Hey, my name's Olaf, I got my Z Ultra GPE in January, but it didn't take long, before I lost the flap that covers the USB port. I got this replacement piece 2 weeks ago, but this one is really bad... The screen turns black and it takes about 30-40 minutes before it comes back to normal. Today my phone just froze up and shut itself off for almost an hour. Does anybody know how to fix it or should I just call the Google customer service again to replace the replacement?

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! If that's how it came out of the box, send it back. It's not worth wasting the time to figure it out, because by the time you realize that you can't fix it, it might be too late to get another replacement.

Olaf v d S

Jul 15, 2014
Visit site
I mean I love that phone, I love the size, the way it handles, it's waterproof etc, unfortunately not for long... I hoped for the premium quality as it was promised, but the quality is not there... If the chain is only as strong as its weakest link, then this is a chain that needs a serious update... Thanks a lot for the reply, brother, I really appreciate it!!

Posted via Android Central App

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol