s3 wont connect to pc or get into download mode

A

AC Question

I have a Verizon s3 LTE that I purchased from someone, I am trying to root it so I can use it with my t~mobile plan but im unable to connect it to my pc. I went into the developer options and enabled usb debug, I tried both windows 7,8.1 I tried getting it into download mode to flash it but it wont. With battery full, took battery out for 20 mins, turned off and on several times but nothing. Could someone give me a hand? its has the latest update 4.3.

warn joe

Banned
Jul 10, 2014
Visit site
I have a Verizon s3 LTE that I purchased from someone, I am trying to root it so I can use it with my t~mobile plan but im unable to connect it to my pc. I went into the developer options and enabled usb debug, I tried both windows 7,8.1 I tried getting it into download mode to flash it but it wont. With battery full, took battery out for 20 mins, turned off and on several times but nothing. Could someone give me a hand? its has the latest update 4.3.

hmm... that looks somewhat weird ! Have you checked all the device drivers have been installed over your PC ? Try checking it again and then again try connecting it but if you still can't then better to try performing a soft factor reset to see of that makes and difference or not ??

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
2fedes