Unable to delete videos or photos in note 3

A

AC Question

Hi
I have a samsung galaxy note 3. Try as I might I cannot delete my videos or photos from the gallery. There is no trash can appearing top right as it should. Instead i have a large download arrow which i dont seem to be able to get rid of. Ive scoured the internet and spent hours trying to fathom it out with no luck. Im beginning to think it may be a software glitch but I dont know how to fix it. All updates have been downloaded and appear to be working fine.Can anyone help

anon8380037

Dec 25, 2013
Visit site
Hello. Do you have Google + backing up your photos, or your Google account sync settings set to sync photos etc to your regular Google account. Try looking in General - Accounts - Google, touch account name (with master sync on) and see if syncing photos to Picasa or Google Photos is ticked. It may be stuck with an error, which you'll see on the Google account screen.
The regular way to delete individual photos is to open a folder in Gallery, menu button, Select Item then when you tick any photo/s the garbage can icon appears and just touch to delete.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ecstasy89