lost battery and now will not turn on

A

AC Question

my samsung galaxy s3 mini lost charge and when i put it on charge it will not charge/turn on at all. ive tried trouble shooting, hard reset, different sockets/plugs/chargers, taken the battery out for a few minutes and placed it back inside the phone, and none work. anyone know how to fix this?

Indoler

Banned
Jul 13, 2014
Visit site
my samsung galaxy s3 mini lost charge and when i put it on charge it will not charge/turn on at all. ive tried trouble shooting, hard reset, different sockets/plugs/chargers, taken the battery out for a few minutes and placed it back inside the phone, and none work. anyone know how to fix this?

Sounds like your battery is very dead. Could be because the battery itself has gone to battery heaven. Or because you screwed up the charger cable's micro-USB connection where it goes into the phone, so that it doesn't make proper contact and can't charge. You can check both by putting another, working and charged, battery in your phone. If it works there is nothing wrong with your phone. And if you stick your 'old' battery into another S3 and it turns out to work (after charging) then there's nothing wrong with the battery either. Which leaves the charger as the culprit. With most likely a bent micro-USB connector.
In that case: replace.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pauloxcavalcante