lost app on samsung galaxy

A

AC Question

Hy old newb here.
I payed $5.00 and downloaded Torque pro to my tablet.It says installed but I cannot find it
Andy

andyw70

Jul 18, 2014
Visit site
when i hit install it says choose a device and it shows my phone but won't let me choose the tablet or doesn't give me the option to choose the tablet.
I just wanna hit it with a hammer

andyw70

Jul 18, 2014
Visit site
I found it.It has installed on my phone during the night lol.I wanted it on my tablet,bluetooth was turned odf on the phone.
So now if i want torque lite on the tablet,how do I choose it?when I go to download or install it only sees and gives me the option of the phone.

anon8380037

Dec 25, 2013
Visit site
I found it.It has installed on my phone during the night lol.I wanted it on my tablet,bluetooth was turned odf on the phone.
So now if i want torque lite on the tablet,how do I choose it?when I go to download or install it only sees and gives me the option of the phone.

Check the visibility is checked for your tablet in Play.Google.com on a pc.
You should have both devices on your account. You can install remotely from a pc to a tablet also I think if it has a connection.
Below is from the Help pages of the app.

a5u7ymed.jpg

2aduvesy.jpg

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk Pro

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
On your tablet, open Google Play Store, and search for the Torque game. Does it give you the option to install? If not, then it might not be compatible with the tablet. Not all apps are compatible with all devices.

When you describe doing things on Google Play Store, make sure you specify if it's the Google Play Store app on your device, or the Google Play Store website on your computer. They behave a little differently, and I think some of us have been a little confused about where you're doing some of your actions.