Trying to decide between G3 and S5..

A

AC Question

I haven't had a phone in months, and I'm about to get one of these on contract. Now, I do use a Note 10.1 (2012) daily.

On the S5 side of things, waterproof sounds amazing to me. Huge selling point. But, I don't like the idea of using two devices with different menu buttons. Flipflopping with the backwards+physical to regular+onscreen seems obnoxious.

On G3 side, I like that it uses on screen menu buttons. The big question is the screen brightness. That AMOLED on the S5 looks gorgeous, am I going to regret picking a G3 for consistency in usability if that means a screen dimmer than the S5?

Overall I like the S5 much better, but I'm afraid I'll get frustrated with the different layout with a device I use often. Insight would be appreciated.

belodion

Co-Ambassador Team Lead
Jun 10, 2014
Visit site
I can't think of any obvious reason, apart from common sense and money, for not choosing both. I own three and enjoy them all. One of those is a G3....you've probably taken a look at the discussions in the LG G3 forum, and those in S5. Both are superb devices.

Posted via Android Central App

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jokomad