Hdmi output no longer working on S5...

U

Unregistered

I have hooked up my S5 to our tv many times to watch Netflix with a hdmi adapter, but all of a sudden it stopped working! It's not the cable, adapter or TV because it still works fine with my husbands. I'm assuming our son accidentally changed some setting in my phone and that's why it's not working, but I can't figure out how to fix it! Please help!!

STARGATE

Ambassador
Oct 8, 2012
Visit site
It could also be hardware related. I'll talk to others see what I can find out. I've never used said adapter, I only stream wireless from my GS5.

Sent From Another Galaxy

chf868

Jul 20, 2014
Visit site
Thank you so much! It's driving me crazy that I can't figure it out. My son keeps asking to watch cartoons and I just have to keep telling him the cartoons are broken right now :(

chf868

Jul 20, 2014
Visit site
We have a smart TV in our living room, but we don't have Internet right now so we can't use it to watch our Netflix or Hulu (we got a great deal on it, and couldn't pass it up). That's why we got the adapter so we could do it through our phones.

STARGATE

Ambassador
Oct 8, 2012
Visit site
We have a smart TV in our living room, but we don't have Internet right now so we can't use it to watch our Netflix or Hulu (we got a great deal on it, and couldn't pass it up). That's why we got the adapter so we could do it through our phones.

You can stream from your phone to the TV wireless. No cables needed!

Sent From Another Galaxy

STARGATE

Ambassador
Oct 8, 2012
Visit site
If you pull down from the top of your display on your GS5 with 2 fingers at the same time, you'll see several icons.
Choose Screen Mirroring, that's the option you need to stream on your TV whatever is on your phone's display.

Sent From Another Galaxy

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cy3berOdyssey