I just purchased the Samsung 5S yesterday and I am trying to charge the phone using the manufacturers charger. Every 30 seconds or so the phone beeps during the charge. What does this sound mean? I look, and see the lighting bolt in my battery display, however the phone itself is not charging. Does anyone know how to fix this?

Thanks
    07-20-2014 07:54 PM
    I just purchased the Samsung 5S yesterday and I am trying to charge the phone using the manufacturers charger. Every 30 seconds or so the phone beeps during the charge. What does this sound mean? I look, and see the lighting bolt in my battery display, however the phone itself is not charging. Does anyone know how to fix this?

Thanks
    Remove the battery then reinsert it. Plug the charger into the phone (while still powered off) and let it charge for a while. Power back on and see if it charged and boots.

I'm not sure what the beeping every 30-seconds is about. It seems like others have had the same issue and it looks to be the charger: http://forums.androidcentral.com/sam...-charging.html

If you haven't already, also try another power source to plug the charger into.
    07-20-2014 09:00 PM