Need some help tablet locked up

A

AC Question

My tablet is (KOCASO M736) it is locked on the android start up screen. wont go past that screen. I keep having issues of it just turning of by the screen whitening out and then goes off then it comes on when it wants to. I keep loosing everything I do on it though. very unhappy and frustrated at this point. I even suggested my mom get one and she did but hope hers is better.

srkmagnus

Retired Moderator
May 23, 2010
Visit site
My tablet is (KOCASO M736) it is locked on the android start up screen. wont go past that screen. I keep having issues of it just turning of by the screen whitening out and then goes off then it comes on when it wants to. I keep loosing everything I do on it though. very unhappy and frustrated at this point. I even suggested my mom get one and she did but hope hers is better.
Have you checked the manufacture website for ways to factory reset through recovery? Take a look at this thread: http://forums.androidcentral.com/general-help-how/266897-factory-reset.html

Three post down is a reference to the manual. Take a look through that and see if there's a way to boot into recovery.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
khalio1234