Which is the best LG G3 model to buy for TELUS (Canada)

A

AC Question

Hello,

It seems like almost every carrier in Canada will be selling the LG G3 except for TELUS. I currently have a great plan with TELUS and wish to buy the LG G3 outright in order to keep said plan ($60/month for 5gb data, unlimited calling to 10 favourites, free evening and weekends, voicemail, call display, etc). I am aware I will need to unlock whichever device for TELUS.

I have searched and keep finding varying answers, and was hoping the AndroidCentral experts could give me a definitive answer. Which is the best LG G3 model to buy for TELUS (Canada)? I have family in the US and Europe, and can buy any/all versions. I would like to have LTE coverage but am unsure if that is possible or not. I would also prefer the 3gb memory/32gb storage version but will take LTE coverage over it. So, which model will work best:

1. LG G3 D850 for AT&T
2. LG G3 D851 for T-Mobile
3. LG G3 D852 for Canada (except TELUS apparently)
4. LG G3 D855 for Europe
5. LG G3 VS985 for Verizon
6. LG G3 LS990 for Sprint

tohamyn

Apr 12, 2014
Visit site
If you care about LTE then get the D852 since they'll be compatible on Telus' LTE network. If you don't care and value wireless charging and fm radio then get the T-Mobile D851, it's the closest thing to the Korean model and it'll still work on the 4G network.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech