I have two gmail accts on my tablet, how do I delete one?

A

AC Question

I have a Rozio Android Tablet. My Gmail stopped working for my tablet so I tried to change the password which recovery didn't work. So, I set up a 2nd gmail and synced that one. I can't use the new one for my Google play store and I really want to use the Original Gmail acct. I have un-synced the 2nd Gmail but still can't get the 1st one to sync up nor can I get to the password to change it.

Because the Google play store which I use for my games won't give me a place to change my password, I can't use the store. Both emails still show on the tablet with the 1st Gmail not synced and the 2nd is but doesn't work with my tablet functions. If I could just find a place to delete the 2nd one as I did on my pc, and recover the password on my 1st Gmail acct, I think it would work. I miss buying extra lives etc. on my Angry Bird and Candy game. problem. Anyone know how to do that or any part of it? Sure would appreciate it.

Thanks!

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! It sounds like you should start from scratch and remove both Google accounts (in Settings>Accounts-Google​, tap the Menu button, then Remove Account). Then add back your main Google account.

glitzy1914

Jul 22, 2014
Visit site
Are you talking about doing this on my tablet or pc? I just tried this on my tablet and it does show the two gmails, privacy, search, location and ads. I don't see any Menu button to tap. Can you tell me where it is?

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
On the tablet. Go to Settings>Accounts-Google. If you have to Google accounts associated with the device, you should see two email addresses there. Tap the address you want to remove. Then tap Menu, and then Remove Account.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kthompson9705kt