Hi All,
    I am Himansu from Pune, India. I bought samsung galaxy s5 2-3 week back. Even without using( forget about extensive use) my mobile gets so heated both front and back side. Even subway surfer and temple run hangs on this device

I got some color lining design spread in back cover a bit browny color , I feel its because of over heating... I contacted samsung , they said reset it... I did so however its still having issue... I am fade up of it in last 2-3 weeks and want to return and get refund.. Kindly help.
    07-23-2014 01:45 PM
    Welcome to Android Central! Sorry to hear about your troubles. When you reset it, was it a full factory reset?

Do you have an SD card inserted? If it's corrupt, it could contribute to problems like overheating and battery drain. Unmount it (in Settings>Storage), remove it, and reboot.

Also, there are undoubtedly S5 clones being passed off as the real thing. Where did you get the phone? Was it a reputable dealer, or some guy on eBay?
    07-23-2014 05:16 PM
    Thanks for reply....I bought it from Flipkart its a reputated online store.. I am using all brand new SD card... Yes I did factory reset.. Still problem persist.. I have requested Flipkart for replacement or refund.. Request is in progress.. If does not work will go to Samsung service centre and request refund .. I am really fade up and feel like my hands have got boils now due to overheating of my mobile.
    B. Diddy likes this.
    07-25-2014 03:51 PM