Samsung Galaxy S5 Ultra Power Saving Mode

A

AC Question

Recently I took my phone to the pool to test the waterproof of it. Everything was sealed and the test was positive, no damage was done. At the time of this, my phone was on 1%, but I needed it on for at least fifteen more minutes, so I switched it to UPSM. I have done this before and got it to a charger before the battery died, but this time I was unable to do so. Now, my phone has been plugged in for about an hour now and still won't turn on. Is this possible water damage, or did UPSM suck the battery dry and I just need to keep it plugged in overnight before it turns on? Thanks for any help!

warn joe

Banned
Jul 10, 2014
Visit site
Recently I took my phone to the pool to test the waterproof of it. Everything was sealed and the test was positive, no damage was done. At the time of this, my phone was on 1%, but I needed it on for at least fifteen more minutes, so I switched it to UPSM. I have done this before and got it to a charger before the battery died, but this time I was unable to do so. Now, my phone has been plugged in for about an hour now and still won't turn on. Is this possible water damage, or did UPSM suck the battery dry and I just need to keep it plugged in overnight before it turns on? Thanks for any help!

Well, I was not going to test my s5 i.e. putting inside the water intentionally to see if everything work fine or not ! I can't say actually but I think there is some possible damage done by the water I don't think that UPSM has suck the battery dry even if its has 1 has to be get back on after 15min or ..... weird but I think you may need to take your device to the customer support.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol