How to resume download

diktea

Mar 3, 2014
Visit site
Hi. Everyone I want to know is there anyway one could pause and resume downloading apps and games from playstore. I had wasted a lot of my data charges coz when the download is big.. And halfway the Internet connection drops.. The download also drops and will not resume easily and many times it will say error could not be downloaded.

I was using Windows phone where when downloading apps and games there is pause and resume function which was handy..
Please help coz it's a bad experience...

Posted via Android Central App

STARGATE

Ambassador
Oct 8, 2012
Visit site
I don't remember a pause button only the X to stop the app from downloading.

Sorry you're having such a bad experience but it wouldn't help if you lost data coverage anyway.

It would help to set your apps to update only when in WiFi.

Sent From Another Galaxy

ludoworld86

Oct 29, 2014
Visit site
Hi. Everyone I want to know is there anyway one could pause and resume downloading apps and games from playstore. I had wasted a lot of my data charges coz when the download is big.. And halfway the Internet connection drops.. The download also drops and will not resume easily and many times it will say error could not be downloaded.

I was using Windows phone where when downloading apps and games there is pause and resume function which was handy..
Please help coz it's a bad experience...

Posted via Android Central App

I have found a solution to your problem, it just happened to me today as I was downloading asphalt 8 airborne. The game is whooping 1.56 GB and was loosing connection in the middle of the way ending up restarting the download process from the beginning. The trick I used is to switch mobile data off then put it on. Google play will recognize internet connection has been restored and will resume whatever pending download task it was performing. You can easily turn on and off the airplane mode so u don't need to go into settings to disable your internet connection. That's what I have done and I found it easier to do.

Crazt

Aug 5, 2017
Visit site
I have found a solution to your problem, it just happened to me today as I was downloading asphalt 8 airborne. The game is whooping 1.56 GB and was loosing connection in the middle of the way ending up restarting the download process from the beginning. The trick I used is to switch mobile data off then put it on. Google play will recognize internet connection has been restored and will resume whatever pending download task it was performing. You can easily turn on and off the airplane mode so u don't need to go into settings to disable your internet connection. That's what I have done and I found it easier to do.

Dude thnx man!!!! I tried downloading gear club 1.5gb today. Got frozen like three times, first stucked at 143 mb, 2nd time at 1.46gb, 3rd time at 0.93gb. I restarted download three times. After I switched off and on airplane mode, the download instantly moves back. Thanks man, you're my hero, I wish I could buy you an Ice Cream! Have a good day!

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
khalio1234