Is there anyway to calibrate my lg g2 screen or something??

A

AC Question

my Verizon lg g2 has been acting completely retarded. The screen jumps all over, I sit and watch my apps open and close all on their own, and when I try to type I cant get some letters, I even tried using a pencil upside down n made sure it was tapping the letter I wanted and it still would not come up theres like 5 letters that's doin this, someone please help!!

Indoler

Banned
Jul 13, 2014
Visit site
my Verizon lg g2 has been acting completely retarded.

Since when or what happened?
No, seriously was it after you restarted it? Just after you applied a specific update? Just after you dropped it? Just after your baby brother dunked it in his cereal? Think back. What could have triggered that behavior?

The screen jumps all over, I sit and watch my apps open and close all on their own, and when I try to type I cant get some letters, I even tried using a pencil upside down n made sure it was tapping the letter I wanted and it still would not come up theres like 5 letters that's doin this, someone please help!!

Yeah, that would drive me crazy! It makes it practically unusable.
How old is that G2?
And do you have a good backup data set of that G2 in another location from before it went wonky?
Oh, and of course numero uno on "AndroidCentral.com": what is your Android version?

Last edited: