Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 wifi problem

jun sal

Jul 26, 2014
Visit site
Hey Sorry if something like this has been posted many times. But, my wifi problems seems to be different than most of the problems I have seen.
I have owned a galaxy tab 3 for 4 months now, it was great! Until a few days ago when the wifi suddenly started to drop. The wifi would turn off at random moments and turn on again but, the wifi would connect for 20-30 seconds only to turn off again. The tab 3 would sometimes turn on only to tell me that there are no networks in range even when I am very close to the router. Whenever I reboot my device it would connect again but for only a few seconds. Sometimes when turning on the Wifi it would just be stuck there turning on until I reboot.

Device is a Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 10 inches.

I have searched everywhere,but most problems have been solved by factory resetting which I have done already.

Thanks in advance!

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Go to your tablet's wi-fi settings, and look for any Advanced settings that have to do with "wi-fi optimization" or "avoiding a weak signal." Uncheck all of them, and see if things improve.

aaamag

Aug 7, 2014
Visit site
I have the same problem!
I have two Galaxy Tab 3 7" wifi - one that works perfecly well, but the other one has the same wifi malfunction!
Is it possible to check if it´s a hardware problem?

Martin Miller2

Apr 18, 2015
Visit site
My Tab 3 8" is 15 months old. The wifi started to drop out intermittently about 1 month ago. I have rest to factory settings and reset the memory cache several times. My router is ok since a laptop and blackberry phone have no connection problems. After a complete power off for a time, wifi works for a short while. I suspect a heat caused failing wifi component. Any fixex?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12