note 3 scrapbook cant capture url link

U

Unregistered

Hello can someone help me with my problem? Normally when I use the scrapbook to save something online it would be able to capture a little bit of image and the url link. I don't know what happen these days I couldn't see the url link when I tried to save something in my scrapbook, instead only save a little bit of the image without the link. The box showed 'collected content'. Someone helps me if you know how I could fix it. Thanks in millions.

tripey

Sep 19, 2012
Visit site
I've been watching this thread looking for an answer because I have this issue as well. Do you guys use Chrome? Because that's what it is. I just tested scrapbook via Samsung's Internet app and scrapbook is working as intended. A recent update on Chrome must of broke something in scrapbook getting it's links.

tripey

Sep 19, 2012
Visit site
Does it not work in the Samsung Web browser? I thought it was just a problem in Chrome until I tried dolphin browser and Firefox. It does work in the Samsung browser. What's weird is that it used to work in Chrome, then suddenly it stopped working.

Dec 13, 2014
Visit site
Realized I was having the same problem. It's definitely Chrome. I updated Chrome again but it still did not work. I tried saving a link through the Samsung Internet browser, as suggested, and Scrapbook worked to save the link. I have not tried to reinstall or update scrapbook.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance