Android-Sync will not respond to request for assistance

A

AC Question

Hello,

I am currently using Android-Sync to sync my Outlook calendar, contacts, notes and tasks. It work find for months (I have a paid version of A-S) but all of a sudden the calendar will not synch. When I looked in the log the calendar syncing entry says "Out of Memory" I have no idea what that means but there is plenty of memory on both the pc and my Samsung Galaxy Note 3. Suffice to say due to the lack of support, I have reached the end of my patience with A-S. I tried CompanionLink but the trial period has expired and I want to make certain it work before I spend $50 for the application. In addition, is there any way to use CompanionLink without using DejaOffice. When I used DejaOffice it duplicated almost all of my calendar entries. Any suggestions on how to get Outlook to sync with my phone and visa versa.

flroots

Aug 27, 2012
Visit site
I too am unable to get a response form Android-Sync support. I am switching to Akrutosync. Their support is great. Just having one problem when downloading contacts. The category in Outlook is not carried forward into phone. The Akrutosync support is investigating.

Last edited:

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol