Can you switch from KitKat to ICS?

BigB0SS

Jul 14, 2014
Visit site
Hello, I was wondering if I can switch from KitKat 4.4.2 to Ice Cream Sandwich. I'm pretty new to all this and the only reason I want to switch due to the fact that Kitkat 4.4 has the disadvantage of installing apps to the external SD card. I'm currently using one of those generic Tablets with an A23 processor its a Foneso Tab running 4.4.2
I bought it from Amazon, here's a link to see for yourself Amazon.com: Foneso (tm) BLACK Ultrathin 7" Android Tablet PC with Capacitive 5 Point Multi-Touch Screen Dual Camera A23 Dual Core Processor WIFI Bluetooth [New Upgraded Bluetooth Model May 2014]: Computers & Accessories

NOTE: Some of the information is false about this product, It says it has 4GB of built in storage but it actually gives you 1.1GB of storage and also it says its running on 4.2 but its actually on 4.4.2 :confused:

Greg C

Jan 11, 2013
Visit site
Hello, I was wondering if I can switch from KitKat 4.4.2 to Ice Cream Sandwich. I'm pretty new to all this and the only reason I want to switch due to the fact that Kitkat 4.4 has the disadvantage of installing apps to the external SD card. I'm currently using one of those generic Tablets with an A23 processor its a Foneso Tab running 4.4.2
I bought it from Amazon, here's a link to see for yourself Amazon.com: Foneso (tm) BLACK Ultrathin 7" Android Tablet PC with Capacitive 5 Point Multi-Touch Screen Dual Camera A23 Dual Core Processor WIFI Bluetooth [New Upgraded Bluetooth Model May 2014]: Computers & Accessories

NOTE: Some of the information is false about this product, It says it has 4GB of built in storage but it actually gives you 1.1GB of storage and also it says its running on 4.2 but its actually on 4.4.2 :confused:

No.. you can not. You can install a custom ROM that will meet your needs though.

Last edited: