LG G2 only works while charging

A

AC Question

I have a problem with my 2 month old LG G2. I was using it when suddenly the screen turned black and now the phone only works when it is charging, if i disconnect the chargerand it will turn off with the LED light blinking red. If I use it for some minutes while charging it will also turn off. The battery is always 0%

Greg C

Jan 11, 2013
Visit site
I have a problem with my 2 month old LG G2. I was using it when suddenly the screen turned black and now the phone only works when it is charging, if i disconnect the chargerand it will turn off with the LED light blinking red. If I use it for some minutes while charging it will also turn off. The battery is always 0%

Call your carrier or take it to your carrier's store. This should be covered under the warranty. There is nothing else you can do to remedy this problem.

note3owner

Dec 24, 2013
Visit site
When the phone is plugged , but it doesn't boot when without a charger, it is usually a case of a battery problem. The phone is relying on the power supply alone to work.
Go to LG.

Posted via Android Central App

yogi4

Jun 13, 2011
Visit site
Yeah it's the battery. Mine did that only it didn't boot at all when charging. I put my other parts g2 battery in it and poof, no red light. I turn it on and no LG logo or vibration just a blinking green light. You can get batteries for it on ebay for around $20. That's what i'm planning on doing. Best of luck!!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pierre5463