galaxy note pro 12.2 pressure for S pen.

A

AC Question

I bought a new galaxy note pro 12.2 a few days ago and I noticed today (first time I got a chance to play with sketch book) that my s Pen seems to have zero pressure sensitivity. If I push light as possible down or with good amount of pressure I can not see any difference in the brush strokes or change at all. No matter how much or light I push down, no changes in the width or shading of the line. I then noticed using photo shop touch, the same thing.
So I start to think my pen nib is maybe broken so tried a different nib from the package.
No difference.
I also made sure the pen mode was enabled
No difference.

I talked with Samsung and the rep from samsung said this is normal, that the galaxy pro 12.2 is not pressure sensitive. I inquired why there are videos on the internet of people using pressure sensitive strokes in sketch and with some pressure they become deeper and thicker. Rep made up some answer saying that wasn't the same thing and doesn't really work. I hung up at that point.

So this leads me to asking the world. Is this normal? Should the 12.2 have pressure sensitivity when using artistic apps, or was samsung rep correct that it does not work on the 12.2? I wonder if something is wrong with the Spen or the tablet or maybe a setting?