Verizon Galaxy S4 to Straightalk ???

davekane

Jul 31, 2014
Visit site
I have read a lot about unlocking the phone to use with Straightalk but it seems maybe just changing the network settings to GSM and putting in a att compatiable sim for straightalk would work best. Dont know for sure but my verizon was too much for service only it town not at home. Using a straight talk non android till I get my s4 going. Any help is appreciated.

Update; did not need to unlock phone. just put in ST sim card for an ATT compatiable Galaxy S4 and get it registered to ST. Changed my phone over in 'settings' to a GSM phone service and changed over to 'ATT 'in mobile networks. ST emailed me the apn settings which were easy and it popped right up with ATT high speed data.

Last edited:

Wireless01

Banned
Jul 21, 2014
Visit site
Hi Dave,

We received the email that you sent to us. We hope that we have provided you the information that you needed.

Chelsea
Straight Talk Wireless

I have read a lot about unlocking the phone to use with Straightalk but it seems maybe just changing the network settings to GSM and putting in a att compatiable sim for straightalk would work best. Dont know for sure but my verizon was too much for service only it town not at home. Using a straight talk non android till I get my s4 going. Any help is appreciated.

Update; did not need to unlock phone. just put in ST sim card for an ATT compatiable Galaxy S4 and get it registered to ST. Changed my phone over in 'settings' to a GSM phone service and changed over to 'ATT 'in mobile networks. ST emailed me the apn settings which were easy and it popped right up with ATT high speed data.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
planeboy