Lg G2 sprint help

Tensaz12

Jul 31, 2014
Visit site
Hi i would love some really good help right now as the title says i have an lg g2 with the carrier sprint now i gt this phone from a friend and he told me that it was rotted but he got rid of it....not the case i saw the update to new software and i clicked the annotation and my phone rebooted and i was stuck on a team win project and i freaked and formatted the phone not realizing that i could have simply hard reset the phone before hand now i am stuck and wish to have urgent help asap is there a way that i can fix this and if so can you guide me step by step please??

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
It sounds like the phone was rooted and had a custom recovery installed. Not sure what you mean by formatting the phone--what happens now when you try to boot up? Did you actually erase the OS?

Tensaz12

Jul 31, 2014
Visit site
It sounds like the phone was rooted and had a custom recovery installed. Not sure what you mean by formatting the phone--what happens now when you try to boot up? Did you actually erase the OS?

Yes at actually erased the os and I had trouble getting it back to normal but I found out that the only thing that I could do was hold the volume up key and the power button I think in order to put it back into like the system manual update to via computer and I use the LG software on my computer to flash reboot the phone to Android stock jelly bean and updated it from there but now I want to find out how to put the cm 12 ROM lollipop on my g2 now.. If anyone can help XD sorry for the late reply

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sandersc