Samsung S5 Location activate remotely

A

AC Question

Hey everyone,
I would like to know if there's any way to activate LOCATION FEATURE (GPS) remotely.

In simple words: if I lose my phone but GPS was deactivated, I won't be able to find it through "Google Android Device Manager". So, I need to activate GPS remotely.

Thanks everyone for your time and help.

warn joe

Banned
Jul 10, 2014
Visit site
Hey everyone,
I would like to know if there's any way to activate LOCATION FEATURE (GPS) remotely.

In simple words: if I lose my phone but GPS was deactivated, I won't be able to find it through "Google Android Device Manager". So, I need to activate GPS remotely.

Thanks everyone for your time and help.

Well, in order to do so just make sure that your device is having an active data connection all the time, then I am sure you must be having an samsung account, you can log yourself over the samsung account to activate the GPS remotely or if you need to do that in more easier way try installing avast antivirus, and create an account make avast antivirus as device manager and whenever you lost your device, you just need to log yourself over the avast account and using it you can easily enable and disable the GPS remotely.

PS: Active data connection is must for this remote enabling feature of GPS to work.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
johndoe11