Insufficient storage on new 32gb micro SD

kevcampbellHD

Aug 2, 2014
Visit site
Hi all today I received a new SD card I ordered on Amazon

It is a Sony 32gb micro SD card and at first i installed a app when i received it which was called move app to sd card from a developer called ljmobile and found out it was no use to me anyway so uninstalled it and went to install more new apps, i then got a error saying insufficient space on my phone which I put down to the app however i am unsure if the app actually was to blame, anyway i sorted my phone storage after clearing cache

However with my new sd card it is almost as if there is no sd card, i tried to install Asphalt 8 and all i keep getting is an error telling me there is insufficient spsce on external storage, i tried it on my partners phone too, same issue there

Now all i could think about was how the micro sd card is faulty or broken, however i am able to transfer data to the sd card on my computer, a video, and that video i transferred over is viewable on my phone when the sd card is inside the phone

I have also tried formatting the sd card and i still have the same issues as before

Can someone please help?

Thank you

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
steve1084