Patelvishal4364

Aug 3, 2014
Visit site
I have a Samsung Galaxy S4. Today morning i was Playing "Real Cricket `14" and my phone rebooted!! Ok i thought it happens...But i was waiting for it to get start again..and itjst showed up the device name as"Sam..Galx..S4 GTI9500" and again black...again the name...again the black...now i took out the battery...and again inserted it...and it doesnt allows me to make a start...it jst starts the same process again...still i waiting for the battery to go dead...Plze any one help me out...

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! It's possible the battery could be failing. Take it out, place it flat on a table, and try to spin it. If it spins freely, it's bulging in the middle, which is a bad sign--try a new battery. But even if it doesn't spin, it's worth trying a new battery any way.

You can also try booting into Recovery Mode and wiping the cache partition: Reset: Samsung Galaxy S 5 | T-Mobile Support

If you have an SD card inserted, try booting with the card removed, since a corrupt card could cause issues.

Patelvishal4364

Aug 3, 2014
Visit site
i tried the spins i think battery is alright! and i even tried to reboot without the SD card! Still the same thing! And i m not able to go for a recovery mode coz the name appers for a second or two...and the mode thing doesnt apper in this much time..