URGENT: Lenovo K900 turn on problem

A

AC Question

I have a Lenovo K900 smartphone whose power button is not working. But I turn on & off the screen with the help of an app. Now the phone has got completely switched off! And I cant turn it on. It does not even have a removable battery. So, how do I now switch on my phone?? Please help, its urgent..

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! If the power button is broken and the phone has completely powered down, I don't see any alternative but to take it to a repair shop and see if they can fix the power button. Sorry!

belodion

Co-Ambassador Team Lead
Jun 10, 2014
Visit site
^^^Welcome to the forums.

Your personal data, including videos and images, should be okay but if you take it in for a repair, don't let them do a Factory Reset on it. They may wish to, but if that is done, all your personal data that you have not backed up will be lost.

Posted via the Android Central App

angelo ruzgal

Apr 28, 2016
Visit site
i had the same problem i dont know why lenovo manufacturers let this happened are you guys really doing your job?its almost brand new i just used it for 1 month what the hell is going on! you better fix this or else you might loose millions of your supporters!

belodion

Co-Ambassador Team Lead
Jun 10, 2014
Visit site
i had the same problem i dont know why lenovo manufacturers let this happened are you guys really doing your job?its almost brand new i just used it for 1 month what the hell is going on! you better fix this or else you might loose millions of your supporters!

Welcome. :)

Android Central has no affiliation with manufacturers. Have you contacted Lenovo customer support?

Posted via the Android Central App

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
faret