app idea ? anyone :(

P

pureairey

hiya, ok i need one or 2 app ideas purely to be impressive on a cv but req little work to create "on a time limit" it wont be on app store or anything purely to show skills any ideas? i have a masters in software eng so coding is strong but visuals are not.

warn joe

Banned
Jul 10, 2014
Visit site
hiya, ok i need one or 2 app ideas purely to be impressive on a cv but req little work to create "on a time limit" it wont be on app store or anything purely to show skills any ideas? i have a masters in software eng so coding is strong but visuals are not.

Well, I am having an idea which you can work upon but the question is why should I share my idea with you ! I know that ideas worth too much whatsapp developer has made million just by selling a small piece of code ! So, I am not going to share my idea with you ! :p

belodion

Co-Ambassador Team Lead
Jun 10, 2014
Visit site
Well, I am having an idea which you can work upon but the question is why should I share my idea with you ! I know that ideas worth too much whatsapp developer has made million just by selling a small piece of code ! So, I am not going to share my idea with you ! :p

Heh heh heh. I must admit I felt the same way!

Posted via Android Central App

pureairey

Aug 4, 2014
Visit site
whoa, ok let me clarify a few things. i didn't say the app had to be unique, as i said its not going on the app store its purely for CV. second, i didn't once ask for your super secret stash of app ideas, i asked what would look good on a CV.

far too much negativity and anger over a simple question for opinion...thanks for the help anyway...

N4Newbie

Trusted Member
Nov 15, 2012
Visit site
Just go with "yet another xxxx"

Yet another calculator app.

Yet another units conversion app.

Yet another security app.

Yet another grocery list / reminder app.

etc.

anon8380037

Dec 25, 2013
Visit site
No negativity, but it would seem a cheeky question on first viewing.

How about saying you are working on an app to stop people being locked out of their phones and data where they have set a pin/password and the screen has died. Biggest running issue in this forum.

I'll take 40%.
It's OK, I'm a very trusting and honest person, it says so on my CV.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
How about an app to destroy this @%$%#! vashikaran love doctor spam we get attacked by every night?:p

Seriously, though, maybe consider some kind of lockscreen app. There are always people who want their lockscreens to look like iOS, and the lockscreen seems like an area that could use more innovation.

Andreida

Jul 31, 2014
Visit site
Maybe an app that alows you to translaste other apps, or maybe a new launcher (one that doesn't use all your battery at once) or maybe a keyboard that memorizes what you have wrote (great for trying to steal other peoples passwords XD).
Well, I guess I wasn't very helpful, but I wish you luck :)

Posted via Android Central App

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sleezzyy21