How do I move apps from internal storage to SD card

A

AC Question

I have a LG- LS720 Android version 4.1.2 with 1.24 GB internal storage. I installed a 2.0 GB SD card.
How can I move APPS from internal storage to the SD card. Also when I download new apps I receive an error that I do not have enough memory to install the APP. Even when I try to download updates to my current APPS I receive the error that there is not enough memory. The SD card is mounted and tells me I have 1.84GB available. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

anon8380037

Dec 25, 2013
Visit site
You can normally move apps to sd storage by clicking on the App Info for each one that allows it. This should be found in Settings - Applications Manager - All, or Applications, I don't know how Motorola terms it.
peqabe5y.jpg

anon8380037

Dec 25, 2013
Visit site
I do not have the" move to SD card' button, on any APP. Everything else looks like your screenshot.
Thanks for the help.

It must be specific to your phone then and it's limited storage. I had a Samsung phone on 4.1.2 and it worked for most apps.

I don't know if there is a workaround this, unless your sd card is not recognised properly. Is it showing in storage.

(never mind, you stated that, sorry).

I had a 2gb card in that previous phone and it was fine.
Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk Pro

KayBeeTee

Aug 25, 2014
Visit site
Sorry to tell you this, but it's an issue with this model, whether it's motorola or not. I have the same problem. It's not a bug, the phones were actually made this way. I didn't figure it out until I had already had the phone a month or so and went into verizon to get sd card help. Little did i know it wasn't my error, it was a crappy phone. I was FURIOUS that i wasn't told sd cards are basically useless on this model. I struggle with storage issues DAILY. It SUCKS. Sorry! :(

anon8380037

Dec 25, 2013
Visit site
Sorry to tell you this, but it's an issue with this model, whether it's motorola or not. I have the same problem. It's not a bug, the phones were actually made this way. I didn't figure it out until I had already had the phone a month or so and went into verizon to get sd card help. Little did i know it wasn't my error, it was a crappy phone. I was FURIOUS that i wasn't told sd cards are basically useless on this model. I struggle with storage issues DAILY. It SUCKS. Sorry! :(
Thanks. I just saw this. So have you changed phone , or are planning to?
Join in the forums.
Welcome. Happy to have you.

klep dawg

Sep 6, 2014
Visit site
i just contacted customer service because i have the same problem. They advised that it wasn't possible to do this with this phone. Only music, pictures, and files were able to be moved. I then asked, what you are telling me is that the only place that apps are able to be stored is to the internal storage space. answer was yes. so i asked, so internal storage is insufficent for multiple apps to be installed. answer was yes. yay.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Landers2