LG G3 Swype Feature

A

AC Question

How do I add space while using swype feature in LG G3? Right now, I use swype("path input") to type a word but then i have to lift my finger and click on the spacebar separately which breaks the flow. I know there are apps that let you use spacebar like any other key but I like having the number keys on the LG keyboard on the main screen so don't really want to download any other app. Any tricks?

Thanks!

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! I don't have a G3, but with gesture typing in general, after you finish swiping one word and lift the finger off, there should be a space that is automatically inserted. So you should be able to start swiping the next word without tapping the space bar. Does that not work for you?

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Oh yes, I've seen that behavior before in certain browsers as well. Sometimes it will also capitalize every word if you're entering in a text entry box while in a browser. Not sure if there's any way to avoid having to tap on the space bar in that situation.

samdroid192

Jun 8, 2016
Visit site
same problem. it does not create a space between words on its own. when I lift my finger after swiping the word I want and put my finger down to swipe the next word, it either puts the second word right next to the first without a space or it continues where I left off on the first word and changes the first word to a completely different word. it is very very annoying!! I love LG but Samsung's swipe is way better. any solutions to this? is there the swipe feature on the LG G5?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cyari6908