I cant view my photos or music

A

AC Question

Help!!!

I am only able to view photos and music on my phone by connecting my phone to the computer . When I go to my Photo Folder or Music Folder I cannot see them and it says the folders are empty!
also when I try to take a new photo or add new music I am unable to !

thankyou!!

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! What device do you have? Where are your photos stored? Do they not show up in the Gallery or Photos app?

Where is your music stored? Is this music that you downloaded from somewhere, or that you transferred from your computer via USB connection? Or is it from Google Play Music?

What do you mean when you say you're unable to take a new photo? Does the Camera app not function? Does it take a photo, but you're not sure where it saves to? The usual directory for the camera is /storage/sdcard0/DCIM/Camera.

michellepcalma

Nov 29, 2016
Visit site
I have an S7 Edge.

I took some photos and it said they were SAVED but cannot see them in the Gallery. The device claims it is saving images to my Samsung account. I didn't know I had one. Where can I check this?

I am also unable to sync my photos to Dropbox. The system wants me to sign into a personal dropbox as mine is now a business account.

I also cannot access photos or music on the SD card.

Please send me step by step instructions for I am not technical and very good with this. Thank you very much!