stream music via bluetooth to 2 devices at once?

A

AC Question

Is it possible to stream to (2) bluetooth devices from one source?

Example....I'm trying to use my Samsung S5 to play music on (2) bluetooth motorcycle helmets at once. Both helmets are succesfully paired to the phone and work perfectly seperately. However it seems that the phone will only stream to one helemet (device) at a time. Not both helmets at once. The helmets have separate bluetooth addresses.

This could be view as trying to stream to (2) bluetooth headphone sets at once.

lizardchest

Apr 13, 2014
Visit site
Is it possible to stream to (2) bluetooth devices from one source?

Example....I'm trying to use my Samsung S5 to play music on (2) bluetooth motorcycle helmets at once. Both helmets are succesfully paired to the phone and work perfectly seperately. However it seems that the phone will only stream to one helemet (device) at a time. Not both helmets at once. The helmets have separate bluetooth addresses.

This could be view as trying to stream to (2) bluetooth headphone sets at once.
Check out the first review on this item - Amazon.com: Sena SM10-01 SM10 Dual Stream Bluetooth Stereo Transmitter: Automotive

Sounds like exactly what you're trying to do, just be advised that it looks like it connects to your phone via a wire, then streams from the device.

Edit: This is half the price http://www.amazon.com/KOKKIA-A10m-M...ag=hawk-future-20&ascsubtag=UUacUvbUpU3819070
Shop around. :)