Got problem w/ my samsung galaxy note! Help!

tarrah06

Aug 10, 2014
Visit site

Hello everyone,

I got problem with my Samsung Galaxy Note Phone and need your help. Last night Aug.8,2014, my phone warned me to charge because of low battery, so I did. Then I was waiting until midnight to at least have 30-60% battery life but it didn't. So I waited until morning to finally full charge it but still nothing, not even 2%. My phone act out as if it was charging but it actually isn't. Now, I was hoping that I can save all files and pictures through my laptop so then I plugged it in (hoping my phone will charge through the laptop, which I knew it will charge)

BUT taaaaadaaaa! I still have that shocked face because it does worked out knowing that I did everything I could to charge it in every single outlet we have in the house. My laptop saved my phone!!!... It has 100% fully charge battery!...

My problem now is, would I still keep my phone (#1 -- Current phone has crack screen. #2-- sometime acts silly. #3-- first time that it didn't charge at all) OR should I buy new one? (If so, I was planning to get iPhone 5s or another model of Samsung Galaxy)
-- P.S. I never had iphone as a phone but some people said it is good. But I will still say Samsung Galaxy has the best camera user friendly, even if my hands was shaking while taking a pic. I can still get good results. But the sad part is that maybe it's time to try new one? Hmmm.. (I'm gonna miss the big screen and awesome camera in my phone)

DO YOU GUYS HAVE SIMILAR EXPERIENCES AS MINE? ANY EXPERTS OUT THERE THAT CAN HELP ME? ANY WORDS OF ADVICE?...... NEED Y'ALL RIGHT NOW BEFORE I WILL TAKE THEM TO THE REPAIR SHOP OR RETURN THEM TO THE SERVICE THAT I AM IN (& MAYBE BUY NEW ONE) WHICH IS ROGERS VANCOUVER CANADA! THANK YOU ALL AHEAD!

:(:(:(:':)':)':)-\:-\:-\

STARGATE

Ambassador
Oct 8, 2012
Visit site
I would definitely get a new phone, if you want a big screen and like the Galaxy line; the Note 3 or the Galaxy S5 are great options.
I have the GS5 and love it, the camera is also great.

Sent From The 5th Galaxy Inside The Time Vortex.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech