Android gets really hot on using internet, solution?

Rem22

Jun 13, 2014
Visit site
Hi everyone,
my Android has a problem. a few months after buying it, it started to get hot near the camera, at the flash and under the charging port(where charger is connected). unaware of the reason, I ignored it. a few months, it heated everyday then stopped charging. when I sent it for repairing, I get to know that due to heating its IC(don't know what it is?) got burnt. The mechanic put an IC higher than before and I had to change the charger too. but the problem persists.
now, I noted that when it's charging it gets hot but mostly don't if turned off before charging. and the heating increase when I'm using internet while charging it. when internet connection turned off, it cools down. what should I do? I've to work on internet and I can't wait for it to be charged for hours. please anyone help.

thanks.

UJ95x

Retired Ambassador
Aug 26, 2013
Visit site
This sounds like a hardware issue, so there isn't really much you can do other than sending it out to be repaired again :-\
If it has issues with the cooling, any light tasks (including internet use) will overheat the phone.

Sent from my Galaxy S4 running SlimKat 4.4.4

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
one01