Google Play Music manager - error "internet connection"

A

AC Question

Google Play Music manager Error : "couldn't connect to Google Play - Check your internet connection!"
My Laptop is operating Window 7

Please assist?

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! Is your web connection otherwise good? I don't have Music Manager in front of me right now, but is there a place for you to log into your Google account?

Tyler Dallmann

Sep 21, 2014
Visit site
I'm having the same issue. I try to open Music Manager on my computer, but it forces me to log in for some reason, and when I do, it pops up a message saying I have no internet connection.
Newsflash: I have internet connection.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! See what happens if you uninstall Music Manager, then reinstall it. Ideally, use a complete uninstall program like Revo Uninstaller to remove registry info as well.

Andy Westbrook1

Sep 21, 2014
Visit site
I not only uninstalled Music Manager but restored my phone (HTC One M8) to factory settings then re-installed. Unable to download, requests just stay in download queue and download status icon never progresses to orange.

djchru

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Had been using Music Manager for some time with no issues and recently started giving me the error. I switch the DNS from automatic to Google DNS (8.8.8.8 and 8.8.4.4) and no more issues!