Playlist won't stay in order

T

TurinTurambo

OK, so I've been having this problem for months, and I'm just now trying to figure it out. I made a playlist of both uploaded and downloaded songs that refuses to keep the order I put the songs in no matter how many times I move them. Even if I'm playing the playlist, it will sometimes just switch back to its own order. How do I get the songs to stay put? (Note: this doesn't happen with any other playlist, and even when I moved the songs one by one into a new playlist, they still rearranged into their own order)

michsam23

Aug 18, 2014
Visit site
I have the same issue with the Google Play app. All the songs I bought and downloaded to my device from Google Play always rearrange themselves into their own order, while songs that I added from my computer to my phone stay in the order that I arranged them in. I wonder if it has something to do with syncing to my Google Play account...when I look at the playlist on the web site, only the songs that I've purchased (the ones that never stay in order) are on that playlist. I'm going to try recreating the playlist on Google Plays website and syncing that, but it's kind of annoying that I have to do that

eksortso

Jun 29, 2016
Visit site
I have the same issue with the Google Play app. All the songs I bought and downloaded to my device from Google Play always rearrange themselves into their own order, while songs that I added from my computer to my phone stay in the order that I arranged them in. I wonder if it has something to do with syncing to my Google Play account...

I am having the same exact problem in the Play Music app. It feels like whenever I move more than one song in a playlist, only one song stays where I moved it, like it's trying to sync a single change while I'm still on the process of making other changes. It makes arranging music on the app totally unreliable, unless you have time to waste between moves. How can I get the app to stop trying to undo my moves? (My playlists only consist of songs in the cloud.)

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
djaa7