I cant start my lg e460

Vicent5

Aug 15, 2014
Visit site
Hi everyone, I'll try to explain my problem the better I can
Last night I tried to switch on my lg l5 ii e460 but it freezes on the lg logo screen. I removed the battery and tried to make it work but I couldn't. Then I tried to go to the recovery mode (I think pressing the vol -, quick button and power) and appear the android and a red triangle with a exclamation.
I also tried to fix it with the LgMobileSupportTool, I switch the telephone on download mode (without battery in), I install the drivers and when the phone is updating it stops always at 5% saying there is a connection problem.
I don't know what else to, I wish someone can help me, the phone has only three months. Thanks

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! Are you rooted or unrooted? From what I could find on the web, it looks like LG L5 II only allows you to do a full factory reset when pressing the hardware buttons--it won't let you get to a Recovery Menu, which is usually what the Android with the red triangle means. Custom recoveries may let you do this, which is why I ask if you're rooted. This may also be important, because if the phone is rooted and has been modified, it may not work correclty with the LG Support Tool.

You might also consider trying a new battery, since a failing battery can cause various issues. Even if the phone is fairly new, a defective battery can fail at any time.

Vicent5

Aug 15, 2014
Visit site
My phone is unrooted, so I think the Tool Support should have solved the problem. I have sometimes, especially for the download mode, switched it in without the battery, and I have tried changing the battery and the same happens.

KomAr43

Oct 6, 2014
Visit site
My phone is rooted and when i rebooted it after i installed a new font, it wont boot at all, just stays at the LG booting screen for some time. Ive tried to reboot it multiple times, took the battery out and put it back in, but nothing works. Help?