To come back to Android or not?!

Aimes_D

Oct 16, 2013
Visit site
Had a samsung galaxy s4 mini developed problems after a month so came back to ios

Now i've had 3 replacement phones from apple & getting annoyed now grrr

Went to EE yesterday looked. @ HTC One Mini 2 very impressed! Any advice?? :) thanks

Paul Ellis1

Mar 14, 2014
Visit site
I found the moto x to be the best android device for me. I too come from iOS and didn't like anything too big.

Its a great device which I feel offers the stability and reliability of an iPhone with all the benefits of android in a great size device

Posted via Android Central App

anon8380037

Dec 25, 2013
Visit site
Any advice on HTCs? Good? Any problems u know of :)

Not me, sorry. I was looking at the One Mini 2 in UK stores. Seems expensive. I just bought a Moto G 4G as a back up for my Note 3. Moto G is a nice smooth phone with a high resolution, Apple retina equalling 4.5" display, and I like it, but I struggle with some text that I can't enlarge, so I would go for a bigger phone every time now. Getting old.

Have a look at the HTC mini 2 forum if there is one, and search or ask for minus points there.

ADDED: There is one but is hidden under HTC One. This is a thread;
http://forums.androidcentral.com/showthread.php?t=394315

Also search for more than one tech site review, imo.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk Pro

Aimes_D

Oct 16, 2013
Visit site
Don 't know if there is one lol thanks though i appreciate it oh and just so u know there is accessibility like magnification on the mini 2 thats y im after one coz the iphone bugs me now

anon8380037

Dec 25, 2013
Visit site
See edit above.

I should try a magnifying app but didn't like them on my old phone. If that works for you on the htc its a very nice phone. Ask in the forum.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk Pro

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pauloxcavalcante