sony v heating up

A

AC Question

hi, i got my sony v for a year and 7months now. it was wet during an accident (but before that it's already starting to heat up and used battery so fast) at first, i couldn't on it and after puting it in the rice storage, it on but cannot be charge. i change battery so many times until the vendor gave up and said it's the hardware problem already. now im not using it:( btw, it's already past of it's warranty period.

wizzrah

Retired Ambassador
Jul 27, 2013
Visit site
hi, i got my sony v for a year and 7months now. it was wet during an accident (but before that it's already starting to heat up and used battery so fast) at first, i couldn't on it and after puting it in the rice storage, it on but cannot be charge. i change battery so many times until the vendor gave up and said it's the hardware problem already. now im not using it:( btw, it's already past of it's warranty period.

Hello. Could you clarify what you need help with?

First, you said it overheats, but then you said that you can't charge it.

Does it still turn on?

I'd be happy to help if you could clear these things up.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! The behavior sounds like a bad battery. Are you saying you already tried a new battery?

Make sure the battery contacts are clean. If you have an SD card inserted, remove it, since a corrupt card can cause various issues.