i can't turn off a wireless my phone verizon samsung note 3

A

AC Question

when i turn on the phone the mobile data directly turn on then i turned it off then a wireless turn on directly then i turned it off also but it turned on by themeself ....
i don't know why all time i turn off then they turn on directly ..
please hlep me
my device is SM-N900V

ANDROID 4.4.2

UJ95x

Retired Ambassador
Aug 26, 2013
Visit site
What feature is turning on? Is it just the mobile data one or do you mean stuff like WiFi too?
Is it turning back on when you're using the phone or only when you reboot the device?

MooDy Mohsen

Jan 6, 2014
Visit site
both mobile data & wireless turn on when i'm using the phone
that's happend when i changed the SIM card from GSM to CDMA ..
after that i try put the CDMA card off and turn on the phone again but the problem still

UJ95x

Retired Ambassador
Aug 26, 2013
Visit site
Try booting into recovery mode and wiping the cache partition. With the phone off, hold volume up + home + power until you see small blue letters in the upper left hand corner of the screen. Use the volume buttons to go through the options and use the power button to select the option. Then reboot your device.

MooDy Mohsen

Jan 6, 2014
Visit site
Try booting into recovery mode and wiping the cache partition. With the phone off, hold volume up + home + power until you see small blue letters in the upper left hand corner of the screen. Use the volume buttons to go through the options and use the power button to select the option. Then reboot your device.

is this well format my data in the mobile?????

UJ95x

Retired Ambassador
Aug 26, 2013
Visit site
I believe SafeStrap is just a modified version of TWRP. It should still have options for wiping cache on your device. Is there an advanced wipe or just a wipe button on the screen?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
danishpeer