i can't turn off a wireless my phone verizon samsung note 3

A

AC Question

when i turn on the phone the mobile data directly turn on then i turned it off then a wireless turn on directly then i turned it off also but it turned on by themeself ....
i don't know why all time i turn off then they turn on directly ..
please hlep me
my device is SM-N900V

ANDROID 4.4.2

UJ95x

Retired Ambassador
Aug 26, 2013
Visit site
i don't have the old SIM card now, i'll look for it and let you know if i find it >> :(

OK. If you don't find it, you might want to ask for a replacement sim with your carrier. Not sure if they'd charge you or not, since you're not supposed to be given more than 1. But hopefully they'd be able to since it appears yours is defective or causing problems with your device.

Sent from my Galaxy S4 running SlimKat 4.4.4

UJ95x

Retired Ambassador
Aug 26, 2013
Visit site
the new one is different number..
but when i put the old it's work normally without any problems.. only when i put the new SIM card [new number]
the problem happen..

I'd take it into a carrier store and ask them yo give you a new card with the new number or transfer the number to the old card (if that's even possible).

Sent from my Galaxy S4 running SlimKat 4.4.4

UJ95x

Retired Ambassador
Aug 26, 2013
Visit site
you know.. i put the new SIM card in verizon galaxy note 2..
but the problem doesn't appear..?
do you think the pproblem in my verizon note 3 the ROM because i have a custom kitkat rom???
Possibly. That's probably what they'd tell you at the store if they didn't want to replace your SIM. But then why would the old sim work but not the new one? Don't see why the ROM would be buggy with one card and not the other.

MooDy Mohsen

Jan 6, 2014
Visit site
hi, sorry
I took it to a carrier store they changed the SIM card but the problem still>>
then i recovered into a safestrape mode and wipe then i chose (swipe to factory formate) then it format the phone and working normal>>
thanks alot for your help

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pierre5463