Wifi on phone is weird

wnsjw7

Aug 19, 2014
Visit site
So to start off, I have a Samsung Galaxy S3 and I had it for a little bit more than a year. But recently it started to act up, so anything that has to do with wifi is a bit funky.

Recently, when using wifi for internet, facebook, instagram, youtube (especially the app, is this because of the app? It takes forever to load a few seconds and then goes back to buffering) etc., everything is slow at loading content. In addition, my wifi for some reason will not connect to ANY wifi network on it's own anymore, even though I did connect to it in the past and have all the passwords and stuff. For example, when I come home it typically connects to my home network but recently it doesn't do that, and I have to manually connect to the network.

I don't think it is a router issue, every other device in the house is working perfectly fine on wifi. I've tried resetting the router, dialed *#0011# and turned it off and I keep my wifi setting to always on.

This only happened within the last month, and it is really bothering me. I used to have terrific connection all throughout the house, now moving into another room leads the wifi signal to become a lot weaker.

And I'm still kind of new to all of this, so if you guys don't mind putting everything into simpler terms, that would be very much appreciated! Thank you in advance! :D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance