HTC One (M8) problem

A

AC Question

Anyone else have trouble pulling out the earphone plug from the socket with ease? It is like I have to yank the cord so that the plug can come out. Is this to prevent the cord from disconnecting easily? Also, when I use the earphones for my laptop, the audio is always distorted. Any suggestions?

UJ95x

Retired Ambassador
Aug 26, 2013
Visit site
Welcome to AC :)
Do the headphones sound distorted on your phone as well? Are they difficult to pull when using them in the laptop? How do other earphones sound on the laptop?

John Dope

Aug 21, 2014
Visit site
Just made an account right now for this website. The sound is perfect on my phone and it is not difficult to pull it out on my laptop. What bothers me is the fact that I somewhat have to pull out the cord a bit when connected to my laptop in order for the audio to sound clear; other earphones sound great

UJ95x

Retired Ambassador
Aug 26, 2013
Visit site
Yes. All the other phones that I have owned in the past never had this sort of resistance inside their sockets. Is it just the phone or is it just me?
Let me ask a couple of the M8 guys for you :)
Edit: OK. They don't seem to be having the same problem...do you have any access to other M8s (maybe visit a store that has them on display)? You can test out your headphones on those to confirm whether or not it is exclusive to your device

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
planeboy