Samsung S Duos not starting after updation

Alka Soni

Aug 21, 2014
Visit site
Please help my samsung s duos is not starting after i updated this. The updation process was successful and it should get restarted after the updation but the device is not restarted. The screen is showing the SAMSUNG written and the blue light is around the SAMSUNG is showing as normal but it stays there only. Nothing is happening after that............. i dont know why this is happening. The phone had a 80 to 90 mb memory before the updation. is this due to the insufficient memory. But the phone should show the warning message. Please someone help me................... :( :( :(:':)':)':)':)':)':)'(

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! How did you do the update? Over the air? Via Kies? Rooted and flashed manually? If rooted, are you certain you flashed the correct ROM for your exact model number?

Try booting into Recovery Mode as shown in this video, but instead of selecting Wipe Data/Factory Reset, make sure to select Wipe Cache Partition:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l-NZSgczPlo

UJ95x

Retired Ambassador
Aug 26, 2013
Visit site
Welcome to AC :)
Are you able to boot the device into recovery mode? With the device completely off, hold volume up + power + home until it vibrates.

Sent from my Galaxy S4 running SlimKat 4.4.4

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillyC