Should i buy the LG G3 or wait for the nexus 6?

edwhite

Aug 22, 2014
Visit site
This would be my first android phone
I was thinking of waiting for the snapdragon 805 but i don't know if it would be worth the wait.
what do you suggest i should do?
P.S:sorry if this was posted in the wrong place

belodion

Co-Ambassador Team Lead
Jun 10, 2014
Visit site
Welcome to the Forums!
Well, you could spend forever waiting for the ideal device....by the time it becomes available, there's another on the horizon.

Posted via Android Central App

anon8380037

Dec 25, 2013
Visit site
There's a big difference between having the latest spec, and how it feels to live with everyday. The G3 is pretty cutting edge already. Different phones. Safest bet is to wait to try both, but if you like the G3 now, I would go for it.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk Pro

papelet

Oct 20, 2011
Visit site
I have a LG G3 (love it!) I traded in my nexus 5 for it (which I love too). Both great phones. Nexus 5 is fast with a clean Ui, decent camera at best, nice screen and size. Very comfortable to hold and always running the most up to date OS.
LG G3's screen resolution and size are amazing! The Ui is a little or a lot intrusive (my last 2 years have been straight Android experience) but in a good way because is full of LG's features that are just going to make your life easier: knock code, messaging window, Qslide. You can customize the Android main keys.
Very impressive camera, fastest shooter I've tried and many many other things that I love. My only problem... Is not stock Android... And even though LG's UI is not as bad as Samsung s or HTC s it is still a skin on top OF VANILLA ANDROID and it's gonna lag from time to time.
I'm also waiting for a Nexus 6, not because I need but because I want it and I'm pretty sure that the nexus 6 won't have much, if anything, over the g3.
I know I didn't answer your question but I thought sharing my experience could help you make a decision

Aug 24, 2014
Visit site
Hi Ed!

I just made a big switch froma Blackberry to Android specifically to an LG G3.

My predicament before getting the LG G3 was: ease if use. I have test drived a Samsung Note 3 and decided it was good. But it was just too bulky for my taste.

Anyway, I love my LG G3. After a day of using it, I decided to buy a good case by Incipio for fear of scratches (I got the gold G3) and drops.

So far so good. UI is beautiful and I got the apps running in no time. I like the fact that everything syncs with my google account.

via Tapatalk on LG G3