Android doesn't recocgnize PC (YES)

Maxim Stratan

Apr 16, 2014
Visit site
Hello, first of all, I want to say that is not the pc that doesn't recognize the phone (Google have much troubles undestanding this). I don't know why and when but my phone no longer connects to PC. There is no icons on notification bar, also, I can't connect my mouse to the phone like i did it before. What this can be? I installed new Android on it but nothing happens. So, when the phone is off, it connects to PC (the preloader). When i start it, when booting, i see mobogenie popup to connect my phone, but when booting is done, nothing happens, the phone only charge. Thanks :)

Maxim Stratan

Apr 16, 2014
Visit site
The problem is that the phone dont show any icon when i connect to PC. I have tryied in win7 and also in ubuntu. And as i sayd, the mouse, USB pendrive and other gadget dont connect tho phone. I guess the problem is with the phone, or not? Thanks.

Posted via the Android Central App

UJ95x

Retired Ambassador
Aug 26, 2013
Visit site
The problem is that the phone dont show any icon when i connect to PC. I have tryied in win7 and also in ubuntu. And as i sayd, the mouse, USB pendrive and other gadget dont connect tho phone. I guess the problem is with the phone, or not? Thanks.

Posted via the Android Central App

Have you tried updating the drivers for your device? You can go to Samsung's site to get the most recent ones.

Sent from my Galaxy S4 running SlimKat 4.4.4

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Asking again: what phone do you have? Did you check your Windows Device Manager as mentioned in the post I linked?

You say your mouse used to connect to your phone, and now doesn't--do you mean via USB? Most USB devices (including flash drives) can't connect to a phone unless you have a USB OTG (On The Go) cable--are you using one of those? Or are you talking about a Bluetooth connection with your mouse?

Maxim Stratan

Apr 16, 2014
Visit site
I have an Wiko highway with mediatek processor, i used mouse and a pen with USB cable. Now it doesnt work, it seems like USB dosent work at all. Can i fix that or i need to send to the manufacter? Now i use usb only to charge my phone. Thanks :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kirk781