Random Loading Screen

RoseyH

Aug 28, 2014
Visit site
Whenever I'm doing anything on my tablet, a random loading screen just pops up and blocks the whole screen for a few minutes and it's really annoying.
There's also a random red border that appears suddenly whenever I'm on the internet.
I've tried rebooting it and factory restoring it.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! I wonder if it's some adware causing a popup that isn't quite accessing the ad it wants to show. If you did a factory reset but then reinstalled all of your apps, you may just have reinstalled the app with the adware.

Try installing something like Lookout's Ad-Network Scanner & Detector. If it doesn't find anything, you could try booting into Safe Mode, which temporarily disables all 3rd party apps. If the problem goes away, then you know that something you installed is causing the problem. You may have to uninstall apps one by one until the problem goes away.

What device do you have? Booting into Safe Mode is generally the same for all devices:

1. While the device is on, press and hold the Power button until you see the Power dialog box.
2. Press and hold "Power Off' until you see a prompt for Safe Mode.
3. Tap OK, and wait for the device to reboot.
4. To get out of Safe Mode, just reboot normally.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Robbyworkman1995