My android (cherry mobile) wont turn on

A

AC Question

My android phone will not turn on. i press the power button and hold it down, it vibrates, makes a sound, then the screen turns black. I already tried taking out the battery and putting it back in. Please help!

belodion

Co-Ambassador Team Lead
Jun 10, 2014
Visit site
My phone wont charge and turn on after its battery got drain, Should I buy new battery?
Welcome. :)

Try first a lengthy charge, say for 24h. Be careful....attempting to recharge a truly fully-discharged battery can be explosively dangerous.
If no go, a new battery may be indicated. To keep it healthy, try to avoid allowing the charge to fall below about 40%.

LateReserve

Sep 29, 2017
Visit site
my flare s play mobile wont turn on but its on the title screen

i tried to wireless update my flare s play but when i tried it it failed in the middle of update and then icant wont turn on but ican see the title screen but its stucked there forever somebody help

belodion

Co-Ambassador Team Lead
Jun 10, 2014
Visit site
Re: my flare s play mobile wont turn on but its on the title screen

i tried to wireless update my flare s play but when i tried it it failed in the middle of update and then icant wont turn on but ican see the title screen but its stucked there forever somebody help

Welcome. :)

Can you Power off then boot into Recovery? If so, a Cache Partition wipe may help.

jeralddc

Nov 4, 2017
Visit site
please help me, i have a cherry mobile flare x V2. first when i installed utorrent a few days later the screenlight failed, it becomes 0 visibility, i fixed it by setting the brightness to maximum with the help of flashlight so i can navigate my phone without backlight. then a few months later it happens again but the maximum brightness fix wont work this time. i tried changing rom but still doesnt work. hope you can help me with this problem, thank you.

belodion

Co-Ambassador Team Lead
Jun 10, 2014
Visit site
please help me, i have a cherry mobile flare x V2. first when i installed utorrent a few days later the screenlight failed, it becomes 0 visibility, i fixed it by setting the brightness to maximum with the help of flashlight so i can navigate my phone without backlight. then a few months later it happens again but the maximum brightness fix wont work this time. i tried changing rom but still doesnt work. hope you can help me with this problem, thank you.
🙋You place us in an awkward position because we don't know whether you are using uTorrent legally or illegally. Moderators may decide to delete the post.

ruthboy

Jan 16, 2018
Visit site
Re: My android (cherry mobile) wont turn on . It only shows this yellow and blue thingy and i cant u

I just bought it last week friday and it suddenly when black . Making annoying sound and flashes

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wei34