Samsung Galaxy S2 (i9100) stuck at samsung logo

A

AC Question

Hi there,

the other day i was using my Galaxy S2 (i9100) for navigation with GPS and Navigon Software. Suddenly I got the warning "your battery should be recharged" and only about 5 minutes later the phone dies.
Later that day I recharged the battery and turned on the phone and here's what is happening:
- I turn on the phone
- I see the "Samsung Galaxy S2 (GT-i9100)" Logo
- It then changes to show this moving blue line forming a cirlce and it plays a sound
- After that it shows the Samsung logo and it slowly pulses blue / white.
That's it, nothing changes after that point except that the phone gets warmer (backside, near the camera)

I have my phone rooted and I am able to access the "Android system recovery <e3>". I tried wiping the cache partition two times but unfortunately without any effect.
I think my phone was running ICS 4.0.3, I bought and use it in Germany (provider o2) but my phone ist brand-free (DBT). My plan was to update to a more recent Clockwork Mod but I didn't have the time up until now.

The Only thing important to me at this time is that I have to access my internal phone memory one more time because I had a "password safe" app installed and I have to retrieve the database file.

Everything else would be "nice to have"...

Btw: I just ordered a new battery in case that this is causing the problem but it won't be delivered until next week.

Can someone please give some advice for me on how to proceed ?

Thanks,
Martin

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nanran21