s3 gt 19300

A

AC Question

Hi

a link on a website that openedgmail and prepopulated the TO: field with website owners email address now prepopulates with 'null'. The site link works fine on different mobiles and my laptop so guessing its my phone, any ideas, anyone, please
Thanks
J

jonnyR

Aug 31, 2014
Visit site
Hi, I initialy thought the problem was after I installed google+ photo back up and so went on the g+ forum, then gmail forum, both to no avail. Did a factory reset yesterday and wiped cache and just tried as you posted. Still the same, My laptop shows a code error, I think, but I have no idea as to whats wrong, if its any help code shows:
<textarea style="width: 986px;" aria-haspopup="true" rows="1" id=":mo" class="vO" name="to" spellcheck="false" autocomplete="false" autocapitalize="off" autocorrect="off" tabindex="1" dir="ltr" aria-label="To"></textarea>

there are also 16 pages of code to go with it if anyone is interested.
I dont understand what has changed, i have only added g+ and maybe facebook with messenger, but I tried the weblink before re installing the apps and it still doesnt work, now I am reading of s3 system upgrade and wonder if thats the prob but a mate has s4 and it works perfectly
J

jonnyR

Aug 31, 2014
Visit site
Ok, thanks for your time, I am reading issues regarding flash player and the 4.3 update but cannot find anyone with similar problems to mine. The code does not mean much to me?
thanks
J

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dedehammac